Any GP with a GMS Contract can claim a refund on their own medical indemnity annual fee.

In order to claim your refund, a copy of your indemnity cert plus a letter stating your claim is sent to your Local Health Office for approval, and they in turn will send to PCRS for payment.

The amount you can claim from the HSE is based on the size of your panel of patients